SHONA GLENTWORTH - TIME MANAGEMENT
When: Wed, Apr. 11, 2018 5:30pm
Venue: BNZ Business Partners Centre, 13 Devon Street East
This event is SOLD OUT! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are no longer able to attend or would like to go on the waiting list
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest 2 hours of your time towards your personal and professional development and plan ahead with a clear focus and direction.
- The power of goal setting, the Goals Cycle, and the positive and negative effects of feelings, actions, and attitudes
- The Total Person Concept, to achieve success in all areas of your life
- Learn from your wins and disappointments
- Planning for success this year
- Discuss key productivity concepts to help you achieve more
A BIT ABOUT THE SPEAKER - SHONA GLENTWORTH
Shona founded her company Implement Limited in 2004 to provide support to Taranaki businesses in areas of Strategy, People and Process. Over the last 14 years, she has adapted what she does, and how she offers it, to meet local needs. In 2015 she purchased the Leadership Management Australasia (LMA) licence for Taranaki, adding high level leadership programmes to her suite of organisational development tools.